- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A delicious creamy turkey and vegetable packed soup.
- 3 (!4 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen yelloq squash
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups shredded turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half cream
- Mix together the chicken broth, 1/2 cup water, potatoes and celery in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper and cook on medium for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the carrots, squash, garlic and thyme and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add in the shredded turkey, chicken soup and milk. Heat through, but do not boil.