- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 Servings
This crunchy tuna salad is satisfying on its own or filled in a pita. You can also fully replace the mayonnaise in this dish with an additional 1/4 cup of your favorite vinaigrette.
- 6 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Zest of 1/2 lemon, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette or vinaigrette of your choice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat and combine.
- Cover the tuna salad and refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled.