- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 4
This creamy salad is a great accompaniment to lemon baked chicken. Use any leftovers as a topping for baked potatoes.
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped into small cubes
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Drain corn, and wash and dice red pepper, making sure to remove seeds and pith.
- Rinse and chop the spring onions; peel and remove the pit from the avocado and cut into small cubes. Dice the tomatoes.
- Place all the vegetables in a medium-sized bowl, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with mustard until well combined. Pour over vegetables and mix well to coat.