- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 People
This Mediterranean-inspired dish will have you pining for a European vacation. With sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, capers, artichokes hearts and white wine all tossed together with chicken breasts, your taste buds will be saying, “Opa!”
- 2 (10-3/4 ounce) cans creamed chicken soup
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped, pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooked rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- In a slow cooker, stir together the soup, wine or chicken broth, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes.
- Add in the chicken and turn to dress.
- Cover with lid and simmer on low heat for eight hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with basil if desired and serve with rice.