- Prep: 5 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
Strawberry Nut Salad is best served, cut into squares, on lettuce leaves.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (16-4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- crisp lettuce leaves
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Add frozen strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Place half the gelatin mixture in a 9 x 13-inch serving dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- Spread sour cream over set gelatin. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture gently over sour cream. Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and place on crisp lettuce leaves for individual servings.