- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy slow cooker spinach and pasta side dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare the noodles according to the package. Drain.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low.
- Stir in the cheese when ready to serve.