- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10 servings
This is a great appetizer that can be made in minutes. Serve with some whole-wheat crackers and triscuits.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded and 3 tablespoons to garnish
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 6 ounces cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Place the cream cheese and the milk in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of a serving dish and then evenly top with the cocktail sauce.
- Sprinkle the shrimp, onions and 3 tablespoons of cheddar on top of the sauce, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.