- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A quick and easy creamy pasta and sausage dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccini
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Cook the fettuccini according to the package directions. Drain.
- Slice the sausage into 1/2-inch pieces and brown over medium heat. Cook for 8 minutes and drain.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into the prepared dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.