- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 5
Creamy rice pudding flavored with Cardamom powder tastes as eating in heaven.
- 1/4 cup Rice
- 1 litre Milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds and cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- Take a heavy base saucepan and add milk to it. Bring the milk to boil.
- Add raisins, cardamom powder, rice and half quantity of sliced almonds and cashew nuts. Bring it to boil.
- Cook by stirring it time to time on medium heat until it becomes creamy.
- Add sugar and cook for some more time.
- Take a serving bowl and place the pudding into it.
- Decorate it with the remaining half quantity of sliced almonds and cashew nuts.
- Place it in refrigerator and serve.