- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A creamy, rapsberry jello mold
- 1 large box raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 packages frozen raspberries, partially defrosted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a rectangular sigh, stir gelatin into the hot water until dissolved. Break up raspberries and mix in. Stir in applesauce and cinnamon. Chill until set.
- Mix together the sour cream and marshmallows. Spread over the set gelatin. Chill again for 2 more hours.