- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
If you love pumpkin and love cheesecake, this recipe is for you!
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs plus
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, sour cream, sugar and spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into crust and spread evenly. Bake for 1 hour. Then remove and allow to sit for 15 minutes before covering in plastic wrap and chilling in refrigerator for 4 hours. Top with whipped cream.