- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A creamy, cheesy potato side dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Add the first four ingredients to the top of a double boiler and melt. Pour the potatoes into the bottom of the prepared pan and pour the cheese over. Bake for 1 hour uncovered.