- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
An easy to prepare slow cooked cheesy pea and potato side dish.
- 2 pounds small new (red) potatoes with peels, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas with pear onions, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Add to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the peas over top.
- Heat the soup and milk in a saucepan until combined. Pour over the peas. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.