- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 12 cups
This punch is always a winner when served at children’s birthday parties. Make sure that all ingredients, even the punch bowl, are thoroughly chilled before preparing as it is not served with ice.
- 6 cups ginger ale (48 ounces or about 1 -/2 liters), chilled
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 12 scoops orange sherbet (about half of a 1-1/2-quart container)
- Place the ginger ale, orange juice and pineapple juice into a punch bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of the sherbet, and float on the top of the punch.
- Serve immediately with colorful straws.