- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy orange flavored pork chop over rice dinner.
- 6 (1/2-inch) thick boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/3 cups instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 7x11-inch dish.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brown in the oil.
- Pour the rice into the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the orange juice over and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix the ginger into the soup can and pour the soup over the pork.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for 10 more minutes, or until the rice is tender.