- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooker creamy new potato side dish.
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds new potatoes with peels, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- Add the potatoes to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Beat the remaining ingredients together and stir into the potatoes. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low, or until the potatoes are done.