- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Serve this recipe, garnished with chopped cilantro, and served with tortilla chips for dipping.
- 2, 11 ounce cans of Mexican Corn, drained
- 2, 4-1/2 ounce cans of chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the corn, chilies and cheeses in a bowl and mix until blended.
- Empty the mixture into a baking dish and place in oven for 35 minutes. The top of dip should be golden brown. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.