- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Brown crimini mushrooms are sautéed with prosciutto and then tossed with hot pasta and a crème fraiche-based sauce before being served with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- 1 container crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound linguini
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut into pieces
- Chili flakes, to sprinkle
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated
- Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions, drain well and then return back to the pot.
- In the meantime, place the prosciutto in a small skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sauté for an additional 6 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the pan with the cooked pasta.
- Add the crème fraiche, lemon juice, chile flakes and a few generous pinches of salt and pepper to the hot pasta and then toss to coat. Serve immediately topped with the Parmigiano Reggiano.