- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy, slow cooked lima bean and mushroom side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-colby cheese
- Mix everything but the milk and cheese together in a saucepan. Heat until combined. Pour into a greased slow cooker and cook covered for 8-9 hours on low.
- Mix in the milk, just before serving, and sprinkle the cheese over top.