- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A light and fluffy lemon pie dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (!4 ounce) can sweetened condensed mlk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker piecrust
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the condensed milk and lemon juice and continue to beat until creamed. Fold in the pie filling and pour the mixture into the crust.
- Chill for several hours before serving.