- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
Buttermilk and horseradish enhance this zesty Creamy Herb Dip that will be a hit with adults as well as kids.
- 6 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh green onions or chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Assorted mix vegetables for dipping
- Put cream cheese in a small bowl and gradually stir in buttermilk until smooth. Add onions or chives, dill or parsley and horseradish, mixing well.
- Season with salt and pepper.