- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6
A sublime accompaniment for the Wasabi Crab Cakes, this sauce pairs equally well with crisp steamed snap peas, broccoli or asparagus.
- Â½ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 shallot, minced
- Juice of a small lemon
- Dash hot sauce
- Pinch sugar
- Pinch salt
- Â½ teaspoon white pepper
- Â¼ teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate covered until needed.