- Prep: 4 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy German chocolate and cream cheese dessert.
- 1 (4 ounce) package Baker's German Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Baked Chocolate pie shell
- Combine the chocolate and 2 tablespoons of milk over low heat. Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Beat the cream cheese with the remaining milk and melted chocolate until smooth. Add in the Cool Whip and beat until smooth.
- Spread into the crust and freeze for 4 hours before serving.