- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Instead of simply topping your favorite salad with crumbled feta, why not blend it with olive oil, red wine vinegar and oregano to create a creamy and tangy dressing in its place.
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled 3/4 cup
- 2-1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the feta, red wine vinegar, water, oregano and olive oil into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper and then process once more to combine; serve immediately.