- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Creamy Enchilada Casserole is made with ground beef and creamy mushroom and celery soups.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper and chili powder to taste
- 1 large bag Tostitos
- 2 pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Stir in soups and seasonings, mixing well.
- Layer Tostitos, ground beef mixture and cheese alternately in large baking dish until all ingredients are used, ending with Tostitos. Top with enchilada sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bubbly.