- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A great way to get your kids to eat their green beans without a fuss, these creamy beans are wonderful served with baked chicken.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Greek-style plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Steam the beans in a steamer for 6 minutes until soft yet tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Add the beans in the bowl with the yogurt sauce and toss to coat.