- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5
Cucumber sandwich with cream cheese is an easy to make appetizer. It is the best when you are in hurry.
- 10 bread slices (all sides removed)
- 2 pounds cream cheese (stored at room temperature)
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 stems of mint leaves
- 1 tsp Kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small-sized dices.
- Take mint leaves from the stems and cut them into strips. Wash them.
- Take cream cheese in a bowl.
- To make the sandwich mix, dip the cucumber and mint into the cream cheese.
- Add salt to taste and pepper in the above mixture.
- Take the bread slices and spread the sandwich mix onto them to make the sandwich.
- Serve the sandwich with the drink that you like.