- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This cool and creamy cucumber salad is made with fresh cucumbers cut paper thin, sour cream, fresh dill weed and vinegar. Serve with your favorite meat or poultry dish.
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup regular sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed, lightly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika to garnish
- Using a sharp knife, slice the cucumbers into paper thin slices and place into a bowl. Sprinkle the slices with salt, toss to combine and then cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- In the meantime, place the sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill weed and black pepper into a small bowl and mix well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to blend.
- Rinse the cucumber slices in cool water, pat dry and transfer the slices to a bowl. Add the sour cream mixture to the bowl, toss well to coat and then serve garnished with a dusting of paprika.