- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: serves 10-12 people
Easy to make anytime of the year, wonderful potluck dish!
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (1 pound) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) pacakge cream cheese, softened
- Mix the gelatin into the hot water until dissolved. Chill slightly.
- Gently chop the cranberry with a fork. Mix in with the gelatin, celery and nuts.
- Stir in the cream cheese. Pour into an 8x8 inch pan and refrigerate.