- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A quick and easy creamy, crunchy crabmeat casserole.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Mix together all the ingredients, reserving half of the onions. Spread into the prepared pan and top with the remaining onions.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.