- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes almost 1 cup
It is recommended that you use plain Greek yogurt for this recipe otherwise it will not be as creamy or thick. If you don’t have any on hand use regular sour cream instead.
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- lime juice from 1/2 a small lime
- sea salt
- Place the Greek yogurt, cilantro, cumin and lime in a bowl and mix vigorously to blend.
- Season the sauce to taste with a few pinches of sea salt and then stir to combine.