- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Twice baked chive-stuffed potatoes.
- 8 medium potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) carton frozen, chopped chices, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub potatoes, rub skins with oil Bake for 1 hour, or until done. Allow to cool to the touch.
- Carefully cut the top skin off of the potato. Spoon out the pulp, careful to leave the shell intact.
- Mash the pulp and then combine with the butter, chives, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Carefully restuff the shells and sprinkle with paprika. Wrap in foil. Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.