- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow-ccoked chicken breast dinner with a creamy sauce served over noodles.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- Noodles, cooked
- Brush the butter over the chicken. Arrange in a greased slow cooker. Mix in the remaining ingredients, except the noodles, and cook covered for 6-7 hours on low. Serve over the noodles.