- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
A creamy dish you can serve over rice or noodles.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 rib celery chopped
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a crock pot.
- Add herbs and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.