- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4-6
This chicken and cheese enchilada recipe is easy and satisfying for a crowd. Make a salad or rice and dinner is ready.
- 1, 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1, 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 small can of black olives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese, soup and salsa.
- Heat, stirring constantly until melted and well blended.
- Stir in chicken.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for a few seconds until you can roll them without cracking.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture; roll.
- Place rolled tortillas in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, covering tortillas completely.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with black olives and sour cream, if desired.