- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy, cheesy ham and potato slow cooker casserole dinner.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, sliced, divided
- 1 onion, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cooked, cubed ham, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli-cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Layer the potatoes, onion, ham, cheese and salt in a greased slow cooker. Repeat.
- Stir together the soup and milk until smooth and pour over top. Cook covered for 1 hour on high. Reduce to low and cook covered for 6-7 more hours.