- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Tasty, cheesey broccoli side dish made with Hellmann's mayonnaise.
Calories 160, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 25g, Sodium 240g, Total Carbohydrates 8g, Sugars 3g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein8g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 150%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Cook broccoli until crisp-tender.
- In 4-quart saucepan, with wire whisk, combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Add cheese, pepper and nutmeg. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted (do not boil). Add broccoli and toss to coat; heat through.