- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy bacon-lettuce-tomato turkey wraps using Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 530, Calories From Fat 240, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 26g, Cholesterol 80g, Sodium 830g, Total Carbohydrates 36g, Sugars 3g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein35g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size whole wheat or flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Microwave cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Stir in turkey and tomato.
- Arrange lettuce on centers of each tortilla, then top with turkey mixture and bacon.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Slice in half diagonally and serve.