- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Creamy Celery Casserole is flavored with cream of chicken soup and topped with cracker-almond crumbs.
- 3 cups celery, diced
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 section of box of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 small package almonds, slivered
- 1/4 pound butter
- Boil celery in salted water for 7 minutes. Don't overcook. Mix celery and soup and put in casserole. Saute cracker crumbs and almonds in butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.