- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple creamy and cheesy cabbage side dish.
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Add the cabbage to the prepared pan. Combine the soup and milk, and pour over the cabbage.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle the cheese over. Bake for 5 more minutes.