- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Blueberry Crunch has a cream cheese filling and a pecan studded crust.
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small carton Cool Whip
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Spread evenly in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Beat cream cheese, Cool Whip, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla together in bowl until smooth. Pour over cooled crust.
- Combine remaining 1 cup sugar with pie filling in bowl, mixing well. Pour over creamed mixture. Chill in refrigerator.