- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
Serve this creamy blue cheese dip with an assortment or raw vegetables or with hot and spicy buffalo wings.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 scallions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (4-1/4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chives
- Using a food processor, mix together the cream cheese, parsley, scallions, garlic, lemon juice and vinegar until smooth and creamy but with a bit of texture. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise and pepper and pulse to mix.
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl and serve sprinkled with the chives.