- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked creamy, cheesy potato and green bean side dish.
- 6-8 medium new (red) potatoes with peels, sliced
- 5 cups fresh whole green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1/3 cup water
- Add the potatoes, green beans and onions to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Drizzle the butter over.
- Combine the soups and water in a saucepan and heat until well mixed. Pour over the vegetables.
- Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low.