- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
For a complete meal, serve with a tossed salad or with steamed broccoli.
SUBSTITUTION: Use 4 ounces of Neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese and 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise instead of Real Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 470, Calories From Fat 310, Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 35g, Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Sugars 2g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 31g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey cutlets or chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss turkey with cheese mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked.