- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8
Creamy Baked Chicken has a savory sauce and everyone's favorite: Stuffing!
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinned, halved
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Top with cheese slices and onion.
- Combine soup and wine, stirring well. Spoon over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.