- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Creamy Baked Cheesecake is topped with sour cream.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine butter, crumbs and sugar; pat firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature. Chill. Remove side of pan. Spread sour cream on cheesecake.