- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Baked Carrots with French fried onions
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 bag (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut carrots, thawed (about 5 cups)
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish, then combine all of the ingredients, reserving 2/3 cups of the onions, in the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes, stir.
- Sprinkle with the reserved onions, bake until onions are golden and carrots are tender, about 5 more minutes. Stir before serving.