- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Oranges, tomatoes and olives add to the texture and flavor of Creamy Avocado Salad. A taste of sunshine any time of the year.
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced into thick rounds
- 1/4 cup toasted, unsalted almonds
- 10 black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 bag, pre-packaged mixed greens
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix half the dressing together with the avocado and tomatoes.
- Add the mixed greens to a platter. Arrange the sliced oranges on top of the greens. Drizzles with the remaining dressing and spoon the avocado, tomatoes, olives and almonds on top and serve.