- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
No need for oil in this creamy avocado and sour cream dressing. Toss it with your favorite salad or use it as a dip for crudités and tortilla chips.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled and pitted
- 1 small jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lemon, about 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put the garlic, avocados, jalapeno, cilantro, lemon juice and salt into a food processor or blender, and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to bowl, stir in the sour cream and then serve immediately.