- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your sandwich, try this creamy and luxurious avocado butter spread that also compliments grilled meats and fish.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chervil or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and peel.
- Place the avocado flesh in a food processor with the butter, lime juice, chervil, salt and cayenne pepper. Process until texture is smooth and creamy.
- Empty mixture into a bowl and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.